Cannot Determine Name Of Library Object From
Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started Search this Thread 06-10-2010, 04:54 PM #1 sycamorex LQ Veteran Registered: Nov 2005 Location: London Distribution: Slackware64-current Posts: 5,811 Blog Entries: 1 Rep: libtool error during compilation of hplip comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by lschiere Owner lschiere deleted In other words, arch is doing something that requires regenerating the configure script before it can compile. What is the difference between "lata" and "bote"? check over here
gcc -E ...... bootstrap.sh and configure are good. Does swap space have a file System? autoreconf -fi ./autogen ./configure make autotools autoconf libtool share|improve this question asked May 10 '13 at 6:50 Katoch 84011946 Recently I've had the same problem.
- Blogs Recent Entries Best Entries Best Blogs Blog List Search Blogs Home Forums HCL Reviews Tutorials Articles Register Search Search Forums Advanced Search Search Tags Search LQ Wiki Search Tutorials/Articles Search
- The build process dies with: ---- $ make make all-recursive Making all in src if /usr/local/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gpgme -I/usr/X11R6/include/sylpheed-claws -I/usr/X11R6/include/sylpheed-claws/common -I/usr/X11R6/include/sylpheed-claws/gtk -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0
- Am I interrupting my husband's parenting?
- I tried using the libtool in my system instead of the one generated by the configure script - same result.
- Why is this C++ code faster than my hand-written assembly for testing the Collatz conjecture?
- Primenary Strings How to say 'can' in Spanish?
- Download in other formats: Comma-delimited Text Tab-delimited Text RSS Feed Powered by Trac 1.0.2 By Edgewall Software.
- Removal of negative numbers from an array in java "PermitRootLogin no" in sshd config doesn't prevent `su -` What is a unifier?
- Co Le Quoc tuanclq at vng.com.vn Thu Jul 19 12:26:24 CEST 2012 Previous message: Varnish CPU thrashing: Failing to serve requests Next message: Error when compiling Varnish-3.0.2 on CentOS 5.8 Messages
- But When I do -- make --> It gives the following errors. ================================================== ====================== ../../libtool: line 841: X--tag=CXX: command not found ../../libtool: line 874: libtool: ignoring unknown tag : command not
My AccountSearchMapsYouTubePlayNewsGmailDriveCalendarGoogle+TranslatePhotosMoreShoppingWalletFinanceDocsBooksBloggerContactsHangoutsEven more from GoogleSign inHidden fieldsSearch for groups or messages Error when compiling Varnish-3.0.2 on CentOS 5.8 Tuan. This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Password Slackware This Forum is for the discussion of Slackware Linux.
Not the answer you're looking for? I remember that in the past I had some problems with setting up my printer with the stock one so I would compile hplip myself. o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... click for more info comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by deryni The guy responding to the arch ticket said something which sounds to me like a claim that he thinks we should be shipping the
What distribution is this? gcc3 checking how to run the C preprocessor... Please try to run autoconfig fi from the shell in the source directory (for example '/usr/local/src/libgdiplus-2.10.9'). none needed checking for style of include used by make...
Is this sequence correct to recompile the package ? https://www.varnish-cache.org/lists/pipermail/varnish-misc/2012-July/022277.html Related 0Compilation failed for Lighttpd 1.4.26 on Lenny AMD6442libtool version mismatch error0Error with aclocal2How do I tell autoconf not to probe for fortran, C++ etc. The RSS plugin is version 0.4 Thanks in advanced for your time :) Beto Previous message: unable to install horde Next message: troubles with PAM at 6.0 Messages sorted by: [ comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by nosnilmot Milestone set to 2.4.2 Resolution set to fixed Status changed from new to closed Pidgin 2.4.2 was released using libtool 1.5.24, so I'm closing
It saved my day –K.K Jun 3 '13 at 5:50 add a comment| up vote 4 down vote This is my solution: [[email protected] libgdiplus-2.10.9]# pwd /root/libgdi/libgdiplus-2.10.9 [[email protected] libgdiplus-2.10.9]# ls -la libtool http://inviewsoftware.com/cannot-determine/cannot-determine-location-ios-7.html GNU checking dependency style of gcc... How do I handle this? Word or phrase for "using excessive amount of technology to solve a low-tech task" Ballpark salary equivalent today of "healthcare benefits" in the US?
I am attempting to complile gpl-5.2.45 from source; ./configure completes and make errors: Here is where appears to be the relevant output: make: Entering directory `/home/joof/Downloads/mysql-workbench-gpl-5.2.45-src/ext/antlr-runtime' /bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc Why did the best potions master have greasy hair? share|improve this answer answered May 11 '13 at 22:58 ldav1s 9,99112540 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign this content If you need to reset your password, click here.
Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Compiling libgdiplus-2.10.9 on Centos5 for Mono up vote 5 down vote favorite 1 Fresh install of Centos5 32 & 64 on vmware Wien's oscillator - amplitude stabilization with Zeners (loop's gain) Are “Referendum” and “Plebiscite” the same in the meaning, or different in the meaning and nuance? For a better animation of the solution from NDSolve How are the functions used in cryptographic hash functions chosen?
To fix it: stackoverflow.com/a/30477516/2485895 –juanra May 27 '15 at 8:53 add a comment| 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote If you just want to build their
checking for gawk... and the Linux Flavor and version used Thank you for your interest in MySQL. [7 Feb 2013 14:17] Jeff Eloff Ruben, I too get a similar error on Debian Wheezy 7 asked 4 years ago viewed 6339 times active 3 years ago Related 3Is it possible to use Mono static compilation on Windows?0Compilation failed for Lighttpd 1.4.26 on Lenny AMD643Compiling F# code Can You Add a Multiple of a Matrix Row to itself?
It was essential to have autoconf, automake and libtool in order to update configure scripts. Storage of a material that passes through non-living matter Why is using `let` inside a `for` loop so slow on Chrome? Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets. http://inviewsoftware.com/cannot-determine/cannot-determine-postgis.html In other words, every source tarball that ships an ltmain.sh version 1.5.22 or below will require re-libtoolizing with recent libtool versions.
I've done it dozens of times without any errors. Browse other questions tagged autotools autoconf libtool or ask your own question. Close × Error Close Powered by Phalcon 3.0.1