Cannot Determine Status Of Probe Process
Edward AlcamoEditionillustrated, reprintPublisherGulf Professional Publishing, 2001ISBN0120489201, 9780120489206Length348 pagesSubjectsScience›Life Sciences›Cell BiologyScience / Life Sciences / Cell BiologyScience / Life Sciences / Genetics & GenomicsScience / Life Sciences / Molecular Biology  Export CitationBiBTeXEndNoteRefManAbout Google Ruiz,Bernardo Rivera,Arnoldo RuizLimited preview - 1998All Book Search results » About the author(2001)The author recently retired as Distinguished Teaching Professor of Biology at the State University of New York-Farmingdale. Re: Cannot determine status of probe process - backup fails Dana Greggs Aug 5, 2008 9:36 AM (in response to SteveS-ie8.8) On the XP client check the NTFS permissions on the I am having the same problem. his comment is here
Ashwood,David E. Add Stickiness To Your Site By Linking To This Professionally Managed Technical Forum.Just copy and paste the BBCode HTML Markdown MediaWiki reStructuredText code below into your site. Legato back-up solutions Re: Cannot determine status of probe process - backup fails aduffy1 Aug 1, 2008 6:14 AM (in response to SteveS-ie8.8) Steve, did you ever get an answer on this. probe unexpectedly exitedNothing log wise on the client.I can run the savefs from the client and it works. (manual backup to the server).
RE: savegrp return code 66 denisfr (TechnicalUser) (OP) 5 Aug 09 02:46 Tried to save anything, but no way... Resources Join | Indeed Jobs | Advertise Copyright © 1998-2016 ENGINEERING.com, Inc. First, the thermophysics of photon-induced annealing of semiconductor and related materials, including fundamental pyrometry and emissivity issues, the modelling of reactor designs and processes, and their relation to temperature uniformity. Click Here to join Tek-Tips and talk with other members!
Add an entr of your server as Ip address
- All rights reserved.PrivacyLegalContactUnited StatesProductsSolutionsShopSupportServicesPartnersCompanyMy AccountLog InBROWSE PRODUCTSStorageServersConverged InfrastructureData ProtectionSecurityNetworkingContent ManagementDell Products for WorkSearch Products by NameProducts A-ZShop EMC ProductsProduct CommunitySoftware DownloadsLive ChatContact SalesCall 1-866-438-3622Call 1-866-438-3622Storage CategoriesOverviewEnterpriseEntry & MidrangeSoftware DefinedAll-FlashCloudManagement & NetworkingStorage
- I have the same issue affected several clients (NetWorker 7.2.x and 7.4.4 Client running on Windows) Report Abuse Like Show 0 Likes (0) 1 2 Previous Next Go to original post
- Close Box Join Tek-Tips Today!
- Got some characters back but not sure what to expect.I did try running the savegrp from the server with this: savegrp -vvv -D9 -c client -G groupThere is a lot of
- LurquinNo preview available - 2002Reproducción animal: métodos de estudio en sistemasManuel E.
- Close Box Join Tek-Tips Today!
- Are you aComputer / IT professional?Join Tek-Tips Forums!
- Re: Cannot determine status of probe process - backup fails Rajesh S Nov 16, 2008 1:34 AM (in response to SteveS-ie8.8) HI, DId you install the Networker User in the client
Did you try to use some network sniffer to see where your traffic is going to? you could check here Rajesh Report Abuse Like Show 0 Likes (0) 13. The log file is empty. Join Us! *Tek-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail.
Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.It's easy to join and it's free. this content RE: I am running NetWorker 7.4.2.Build.431 on Solaris mantab888 (MIS) (OP) 20 Nov 08 17:17 605 - Thanks for the reply.It actually wasn't a DNS or rDNS, or network issue but Chiu, Carl Wittwer, Noriko Kusukawa, Cindy Vnencak-Jones, Thomas Williams, Victor Weedn, Malek Kamoun, Howard Baum, Angela Caliendo, Aaron Bossler, Gwendolyn McMillin, and Kojo S.J. Greg Miller, Michael Oellerich, Francois Rousseau, Mitchell Scott, and Karl Voelkerding, lend even more expertise and insight to the reference.
we can ping it, > telnet it, we get nsrports range, rpcinfo from server to client is working. > > backupserver is SunOS with 7.4.4 networker, client is windows 2000. > I will do that.Trying to run nsrexecd in debug mode. Re: Cannot determine status of probe process - backup fails tfaucille3 Jan 22, 2008 1:53 AM (in response to SteveS-ie8.8) - Are client and server in the same version ? -
Join Us! *Tek-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail.
Click Here to join Tek-Tips and talk with other members! RoozeboomLimited preview - 1996Advances in Rapid Thermal and Integrated ProcessingF. kurtica wrote: > Hello > > we have a problem with backup of one client. Close Reply To This Thread Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature.
Talk With Other Members Be Notified Of ResponsesTo Your Posts Keyword Search One-Click Access To YourFavorite Forums Automated SignaturesOn Your Posts Best Of All, It's Free! Edward AlcamoSnippet view - 1999DNA technology: the awesome skillI. I'm sure these questions have been asked by EMC already but you did not share much information Report Abuse Like Show 0 Likes (0) 3. Register now while it's still free!
if not resolved in this , Remove the Networker user and delete the nsr folder and reboot the machine install it again freshly and do the process which i have explained Report Abuse Like Show 0 Likes (0) 5. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework. It is possible that you might have corrupted keys.Also, verify your DNS entry to resolve DNS.
Two-color design throughout highlights important features, illustrations, and content for a quick reference.