Cannot Delete Oci.dll Access
All rights reserved. Re: 10g, cant' delete oci.dll 439021 Sep 26, 2006 5:10 AM (in response to orclrunner) I encountered this. This will be useful for may other purposes also like tuning etc. please let me know if this resolves the issue.. Check This Out
Stopping IIS and most non-core Windows services doesn't work. Nicolas. Re: 10g, cant' delete oci.dll SomeoneElse Apr 15, 2005 1:16 PM (in response to orclrunner) It's a real bugger, isn't it? try this cmd> regsvr32 /u oci.dll maybe it helps.
How To Stop Oci.dll Process
What now? If the file isn't there, it can't lock it and you can delete it. 0 LVL 10 Overall: Level 10 Oracle Database 9 Message Expert Comment by:ravindran_eee2005-08-22 If it has Show 13 replies 1. Actual meaning of 'After all' Has swap space a file system?
What I did was, I moved the file to desktop. Unlockers do not work. But once the World Wide Web Publishing Service was stopped, it could then be deleted or overwritten... Process Explorer Depends on your own environment and programs installed.
Deleted all folders manually, but that oci.dll still remains? Oci.dll Is Open In Windows Explorer Get 1:1 Help Now Advertise Here Enjoyed your answer? I wonder what they mean by "production servers throwing blank exceptions if a call to the OCI DLL is made before the ODP one can be established"? http://dbaforums.org/oracle/index.php?showtopic=16745 The solution is to rename the file, reboot, then delete it.
Oci.dll Is Open In Windows Explorer
- RSS feed for this post (comments) From the CloudAMD Chromium OS Databases Data Migration Data Profiling Data Quality Data Tools Data Warehouse db2 dot NET Enterprise Application Framework Enterprise Application Integration
- But in future, Install Process explorer from sysinternal tools(you can google this).
- They have a full install which leads me to suspect my problem isn't with the files or missing files.
- http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx Search oci.dll using Find->Find Handle or DLL Kill the svchost.exe process associated with the dll.
- I ended up doing the same things like I would without the installer.
- Posted by Bharath at 12:45 PM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest Labels: Installation Errors No comments: Post a Comment Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments
- Here are some solutions, Stop the Distribution Coordinator in system services and see if you can delete the file Download and install the Process Explorer from msdn site, search for oci.dll
- What is Party?As we discussed inearlier post, Part...
But most curiously: I can't delete oci.dll. When it finished you can see a list of all processes running in your machine, in my case the file "wvUmmjkh.dll" was with an indication of "missing file" so the only No idea why. http://inviewsoftware.com/how-to/cannot-delete-relationship-ms-access.html C#'s 'shadow copy' feature doesn't apply to native dll's, which is why they are locked.
Report message to a moderator Re: cannot delete oci.dll file [message #487000 is a reply to message #112149] Wed, 22 December 2010 00:11 ajsamurao Messages: 1Registered: December 2010 More discussions in General Database Discussions All PlacesDatabaseGeneral Database Discussions This discussion is archived 13 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2013 2:01 PM by Nicolas.Gasparotto 10g, cant' delete oci.dll orclrunner Connect with top rated Experts 13 Experts available now in Live!
Beginner View Member Profile Oct 29 2008, 04:34 PM Post #3 Member Group: Members Posts: 27 Joined: 1-June 08 Member No.: 24,972 Thanks, it worked great, Just one thing, what is
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Oracle DBA Forums>Oracle>Oracle Forum Cant delete oci.dll But while doing that, I am getting the following error - "Cannot delete oci:Access denied" The disk is neither write-protected nor is the oci.dll file in use. I followed everything, so far, except for restarting IIS. Error for oci.dll still exists.
Report message to a moderator Re: cannot delete oci.dll file [message #125266 is a reply to message #125196] Fri, 24 June 2005 02:31 girish.rohini Messages: 744Registered: April 2005 so once u restart ur m/c, it will get killed and the u can delete the file.. Reboot alone does not help in my case, a windows process locks it right away upon restart. navigate here Look for and remove all Oracle directories from that location. # Remove Oracle refereces from the path.
My manager said I spend too much time on Stack Exchange. also remove the c:\program files\oracle\ folder. 0 Question by:JamesEvangelos Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google LVL 23 Best Solution byseazodiac Did you do this after a system reboot? Adding them back didn't make those errors go away, however, so I'll have to reset IIS again. It's true you need some reboots before everything is wiped out.
if the problem still persists, reboot the machine to SAFE MODE by pressing F5 when the system starts up.